Wow! What a Christmas Gift!

Yesterday while having some other work on our house performed, we had a electric failure that left us wondering if the contractor had left us in an unsafe predicament. We really were worried that no electrician would be available or willing to take a look and let us know what we were facing. Larry Warren (awesome, awesome!) realized we were asking about a safety issue and came over on his own time and not only identified the problem but replaced the faulty outlet (and did troubleshooting on the rest of the circuit to check his work!). Having something in your home that puts you in danger is a homeowner’s worst nightmare. We want to thank Larry for understanding our fear and putting our safety first. We have no issue with recommending Absolute Electric for any electrical work you may need! What a great Christmas present…our house isn’t going to burn down! Thanks so much, Larry!!!

Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.